NTG Latest News
NTG Receives Multiple POs Valued at Approximately $910K CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / April 27, 2022 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that it has received six purchase orders (POs) valued at approximately $910K CAD. These include:
- $485K CAD to renew existing professional service resources for a telecom customer in the Middle East.
- $285K CAD across 2 POs against the $3.5M, one-year renewable Framework Agreement announced January 11, 2022. This is for on-site resources with a leading bank in the Gulf Region. The total POs received against this contract is approximately $1M CAD.
- $116K CAD against the $5M, one-year renewable Framework Agreement announced December 16, 2021. This is for on-site resources with a credit bureau in the Middle East
- $14K CAD for enhancements to installed NTG products at a telecom customer in the Middle East.
- $10K CAD for a new customer to provide mobile app implementation for a government contractor in the Middle East.
Our work with existing and new customers is continuing to distinguish us as a leader in professional services, and as such, we continue to see POs of increasing value from existing and new customers. To accommodate the increase in work, a major theme of Q1 and Q2 2022 has been the expansion of our Egypt Offshoring Centre.
With several contracts with major customers coming up for renewal in the next six months, along with our already stellar and growing reputation for high-quality, competitively-priced IT and telecom services, we are excited to keep the momentum going.
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 350 network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading network service providers and enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Kristine Lewis, President, NTG Clarity Networks Inc.