NTG Latest News
NTG Receives 5 POs and 2 Contract Additions for an Estimated $1.22M CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / February 14, 2022 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that it has received 5 purchase orders (POs) from three existing and one new customer in the Middle East. We also received 2 one-year contract extensions; to provide technical resources to existing telecom customers in Canada and the Middle East.
- A one year contract extension worth approximately $389K CAD to provide technical resources to a major telecom service provider in Canada. The estimated cost to provide these services is $250K CAD.
- Addition under a Frame Agreement worth approximately $430K CAD for the placement of 8 extra resources for one year for a customer in the financial sector. The estimated cost to provide these services is $300K CAD.
- A PO worth $277K CAD to provide RND changes to our installed software product for an existing customer in the telecom sector in the Middle East. The work starts immediately and is expected to be completed in 4 months.
- 2 POs worth $51K CAD total to provide professional services to an existing customer in the telecom sector in the Middle East.
- A PO worth $21K CAD to provide software license and support services to a new customer in IT Infrastructure and Cloud Computing.
- A PO worth $58K CAD to provide a technical resource to a multinational system integrator.
“The ongoing renewal of our professional service resources contracts continues to highlight our customers’ trust in the quality of NTG’s technical resources. This trust solidifies NTG’s position as a global player in the technical services sector, as seen by our existing and growing customer base in North America and abroad,” said Kristine Lewis, NTG Clarity’s President.
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 300 network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading network service providers and enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Kristine Lewis, President, NTG Clarity Networks Inc.