NTG Latest News
NTG Provides an Update for Work Received Over the Holidays, Valued at Approximately $930K CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / January 5, 2022 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that it has received 4 purchase orders (POs) and 1 contract over the holiday season. These POs are for products and services which will be provided both on the customer premises and offshore in our Egypt Offshore Centre.
The breakdown is approximately as follows (based on conversions to CAD):
- A contract for $460K signed December 23, 2021, for our Utility Billing product. This is for a new customer in the financial sector in the Gulf Region. Works starts immediately and should be completed in 4 months.
- A PO for $240K to provide technical professional service resources to an existing customer in the telecommunications sector in the Middle East. Works starts immediately and should be completed in 4 months.
- A PO for $133K for an existing customer in the telecommunications sector in the Middle East to provide a Mobile App product. Works starts immediately and should be completed in 6 months.
- A PO for $60K for our Digital Wallet product from an existing customer in the financial sector in the Middle East. Works starts immediately and should be completed in 1 month.
- A PO for $37K to provide technical professional service resources to an existing customer in the telecommunications sector in the Middle East. Works starts immediately and should be completed in 4 months.
“We are very excited to strongly start the new year by announcing our receipt of these POs. We are committed to upholding our reputation for professionalism and quality of work. This is reflected in the new/renewed work from our existing customer base. The acquisition of a new customer in the financial sector also shows how we are continuing to establish ourselves as a key player in providing products and services to this large potential market,” said Kristine Lewis, NTG Clarity’s President.
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 275 network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading network service providers and enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Kristine Lewis, President, NTG Clarity Networks Inc.