NTG Latest News
NTG Provides a Corporate Update for Work Valued at Over $6 Million CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / July 10, 2023 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that over the past 2 months, it has received 28 purchase orders (POs) for course of business work. This includes POs issued under a 3-year Professional Services Supply Agreement announced in April 2023.
The breakdown is approximately as follows (based on conversions to CAD):
- a PO for $1.75M to provide technical resources to an existing customer in the finance sector in the Middle East. This 9-month PO is 40% new work and 60% renewals.
- 4 POs for $943K to provide technical resources to a new customer in the telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 4 POs for $464K to provide technical resources and product development to 3 new customers in the finance sector in the Middle East.
- a PO for $50K to provide offshore mobile app development for a new customer in the government sector in the Middle East.
The following business as usual renewals over the last few months:
- 9 1-year POs for $1.78M to provide technical resources to an existing customer in the finance sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $400K for product development and support for an existing customer in the telecommunications sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $309K to provide a technical services and mobile app development for an existing customer in the banking sector in the Middle East.
- a PO for $237K to provide product development for an existing customer in the telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 4 POs for $133K to provide a technical services and mobile app development for an existing customer in the telecom sector in the Middle East.
“We are excited to continue the year on a high note with these POs and new work.” said Kristine Lewis, President of NTG Clarity. “Our continued success with our existing customers and the addition of new customers in the financial sector solidifies our position as a key player in providing products and services to this large potential market. We are committed to upholding our reputation for professionalism and quality of work in delivering innovative solutions to help its clients achieve their business goals.”
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 500 IT and network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Kristine Lewis, President, NTG Clarity Networks Inc.