NTG Latest News
NTG Provides a Corporate Update for Work Valued at Almost $2 Million CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / September 27, 2023 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that over the past couple of months, it has received 14 purchase orders (POs) that includes POs issued under our 3-year Professional Services Supply Agreement announced in April 2023.
The breakdown is approximately as follows (based on conversions to CAD).
$857K for new business:
- 2 POs for $522K to provide technical resources to a new customer in the Telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $211K to provide technical resources to a new customer in the Financial sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $124K to provide technical resources to a new customer in the Real Estate sector.
$1.135M for the following business as usual renewals over the last few months:
- 1 POs for $281K to provide technical resources to existing customers in the Government sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $265K to provide technical resources to existing customers in the Telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 1 PO for $234K to provide product support for an existing customer in the Telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 1 POs for $206K to provide technical resources to existing customers in the Financial sector in the Middle East.
- 1 PO for $107K to provide product support for an existing customer in the Telecom sector in the Middle East.
- 2 POs for $42K to provide product support/change requests for an existing customer in the Telecom sector in the Middle East.
"We are thrilled to showcase our continued strong Q3 performance by announcing these purchase orders, which underscore our ongoing commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction," said Kristine Lewis, President of NTG Clarity. “Our team’s dedication to delivering top-tier technical solutions and support services has been instrumental in securing these orders, both from new clients and our long-standing partners. We look forward to continuing to serve the evolving needs of our clients and building upon our success.”
NTG Clarity Networks Inc. remains committed to its mission of providing innovative IT and telecommunications solutions and exceptional customer service. Our ability to secure both new business and renewals reflects its deep industry expertise and unwavering commitment to client success.
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 600 IT and network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Adam Zaghloul, Vice President, Strategy & Planning
NTG Clarity Networks Inc.