NTG Latest News
NTG Clarity Receives POs Valued at Over $3.2 Million CAD
Toronto, ON / TNW-Accesswire / November 28, 2022 / NTG Clarity Networks Inc. (TSX.V:NCI);NTG Clarity is pleased to announce that it has received multiple purchase orders (POs) with a total value of approximately $3.2M CAD. $2.5M is for new resources at new customers in the Middle East. Approximately $470K is for our software products and the balance is for resources at existing customers.
The details are:
- A PO from a new financial services customer to provide 11 new resources for 1 year with an estimated value of $2.3M.
- Multiple POs from a major telecom customer provide new resources a per an existing Frame Agreement, and to provide an NTGapps installation. These POs have an estimated value of $375K.
- Multiple POs from a new major bank customer to provide new resources with an estimated value of $235.2K.
- A PO from an existing customer serving the public sector to support our existing installation of NTS, our OSS/BSS software product. This 6-month contract has an estimated value of $200K.
- A PO from an existing telecom customer to support our existing product installations with an estimated value of $71K.
- A PO from an existing telecom customer for training sessions on our existing NIC product installation with an estimated value of $14K.
NTG has a commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences through providing top-quality professional services and software products. We are thrilled to see that our commitment has resulted in this quantity of new business, and we look forward to working closely with these new and existing clients to deliver on that commitment.
This news comes as we continue to focus on expanding our market share by providing high-quality services to customers in the telecom and financial industries as well as the public sector. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and these POs demonstrate the care and integrity with which we do business.
About NTG Clarity Networks Inc.
NTG Clarity Networks’ vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. As a Canadian company established in 1992, NTG Clarity has delivered networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 500 IT and network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry’s leading enterprises.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature.
These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For Further Information:
Kristine Lewis, President, NTG Clarity Networks Inc.