We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. New graduates are welcome.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade network and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment .
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues .Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field and network troubleshooting experience.
- CCNA, MCSE are required.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role and good problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Good experience in mail and domains, Linux, and virtualization technologies
- Good experience in Wireless technologies.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- Must be able to analyze the current network structure and submit quarterly comprehensive reports to executive team on how to make the network more efficient.
- Must be willing to learn and evolve with our environment and be able to adapt to new techniques and technologies.